- Specially designed stainless steel spikes
- Adjustable depth punctures turf 1/4 to 7/16-inch deep
- Ideal seed to soil contact
- Bent grass seed filled into housing
- Seed only released when spring loaded head compresses
- Minimal surface impact, little or no disruption to play
To fill the Accuseed unit, unscrew the cap from the side of the base. Carefully fill the Accuseed with Bent Grass Seed
TIP : use a small funnel to assist in filling and reduce spillage, once the unit is full, replace the cap.
- The Accuseed is manufactured and set to penetrate the turf and dispense seed 5/16" (7.9mm) deep for the Best Seed to Soil Contact however the product can be adjusted as needed.
- At 5/16" (7.9mm) the Accuseed requires (1) 3/8" (9.5mm) and (2) 1/16" (1.5mm) washers on each of the 4 posts.
- For 1/4" (6.3mm) Depth - Add (1) 1/16" (1.5mm) washer ( included )
- For 3/8" (9.5mm) Depth - Remove (1) 1/16" (1.5mm) from the manufacture set configuration
- For 7/16" (11mm) Depth - Remove (2) 1/16' (1.5mm) washer from the manufacture set configuration.
- IMPORTANT TIP when adding washer its best to use a needle point nose pliers and gently twist while pushing over the spike and remove by simply twisting and pulling
- ONLY USE ACCUSEED IN DRY CONDITIONS if the green is wet ( Dew or rain) the Accuseed will not perform properlyas the bentgrass seed will get gummed up and stick to the spikes.
- To use the Accuseed, simply hold the tool with one or two hands and swiftly puncture the spikes in the surface.
- Best results ensure the the Accuseed is enterning at 90 degree