The 2015 amended design has built upon the solid foundation of the first model with it's award winning features.
- New modified blade top to eliminate hammer contact issues and drive the blade easily without compacting the root zone.
- Closer tolerance engineering on the blade internals to ensure precision and to eliminate or reduce plug drop issues.
- Two new additional bracing points with extra welding providing extra strength with prolonged heavy duty use.
- Re - designed stainless steel blades boasting four times the strength of other common solid shell types with case hardened blade tips providing the sharpest of cut on your greens.
- A truly solid and well built tool to get the job done on even the hardest of push up greens.
- Bulls Eye Level Indicator to give the operator more confidence when striking the hole ensuring a crisp cut and vertical struck hole is achieved.
- The I-PRO is now more ergonomic with Anti - Vibrationcustom moulded grips giving the user a more dextrous feel whilst providing a solid grip when pounding the unit.
- The stronger locking Easy Ratchet mechanism and redesigned case hardened internals contributing to 50% less back strain on the user.
- Adjustable depth stop gauge
- Simply the best most practicable and unique Docking Systemavailable to protect the blade and make transporting the unit in your utility vehicle a breeze.
- DayLinks also offers a full collection, repair and refurbishment service for this product
The Ultimate Solid Shell Holecutter for USGA and Push up Greens
I Pro Holecutter manufactured by BMS